Sunday, June 11, 2006

Las Vegas, here I come ...

The day is finally here. Can't wait to get to the tables and play.

Played in my local live game Friday night. Chopped the pot with another player at the end of the game. I had not seen my wife in a week and she just got home from San Diego, so I just wanted to get home. Thank goodness the other player kept getting calls on his cellphone from his girlfriend. Helped make him agreeable to a chop once we were almost dead even.

Nice thing - the chop paid for my airport parking, low-cost airfare, and hotel for my Las Vegas trip. Nothing like a free trip.

I will be meeting two or three of my fellow Online Poker Tour buds in Las Vegas, so that should make the trip that better.

Of course, I'll post some good stuff about the trip here and try to post some tips on playing Las Vegas based on my new observations. The report of my last trip to Vegas can be seen by going to the appropriate link on the right-hand side of the page.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home