Saturday, October 28, 2006

Poor decisions, poor decisions ...

Played in a Blogger Poker Tour event and an OPT buy-in event on Poker.com today. Was also playing in a $2000 freeroll. I seemed to be doing okay as long as The Day the Earth Stood Still remained on tv. When it ended, I seemed to fall apart all at once. I made poor decisions in both important tourneys and went out much quicker than I wanted. Seemed like my level of concentration just left me. I really wished that the OPT tourney had started an hour or two later. As it was, instead of perhaps concentrating on one, I made some poor reads and calls in both.

Looks like I have no tourneys scheduled for tonight. A night off will do me some good. Tomorrow: OPT buy in event at Absolute, Poker.com $50,000 freeroll, and ... da Bears take on San Francisco.

1 Comments:

Blogger slb159 said...

Best of luck in your tourneys today. Good to see you won the Mookie. Been playing it for a while now and got a 2nd and a 3rd, but never took it down. Nice work.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home