Thursday, October 12, 2006


Second K9 Victory


Tonight was another intensive Thursday night with three tourneys going on at the same time on three sites. The results:

K9: First place. Played solid poker and got a break or two along the way. Second victory on the Free Tour. If hadn't hit that wrong button in the Heads Up tourney last weekend I might have had my second victory in a week.

Shark: 30 out of 82. Held on to my pocket Jacks when I should have folded. Should have known better. Painful lesson.

OPT: 54 out of 639. Went out when my QQ pocket pair was all in vs JJ. A Jack came on the flop. Dang.

I have been playing ring games at Poker.com and Absolute with some success. Been doing okay in SNGs at Absolute ... as long as I don't play when I am tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger MTC said...

"The Great One" strikes again.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home