Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I got tagged ...
Okay, my poker blogger bud Shaubs tagged me, meaning that I have to write seven things that people don't know about me, and then tag seven other people.

1) My senior year in high school, I won second place in my state for Mr. FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). I was going up against a guy from a top school, so I lied a little about my future plans to seem a little more competitive. Maybe I'd have won if I'd told the truth. My first unsuccessful bluff??

2) I grew up with a murderer who is now finally being tried for a murder he committed over twenty years ago. The original murder trial made national headlines because the guys who were convicted were on death row, then were exonerated. Oops -- almost executed the wrong dudes.

I went to college with a guy whom the press nicknamed "Dr. Death." He was a physician who killed several people. We don't know how many, but there is speculation that the number might exceed 40 internationally.

Get the message? Don't screw with me ... he he

3) I have a degree in Clinical Psychology. Most interesting professional moment was driving in my car with a student who was suicidal, not knowing that she had slit her wrists and was hiding the blood under her sweater.

4) I am addicted to the Polar Pops that you can buy at Circle K gas stations. I get a Diet Coke, then shoot it with a big stream of cherry fountain syrup. Yum!

5) One of my all-time favorite movies is The Valley of the Dolls. It's sappy and crappy, but I still like it, dammit!

6) I have no middle name.

7) In the summer during my college years, I sometimes worked as many as 70-80 hours/week. Never let it be said that I was a lazy shit.

Okay -- time for me to tag some bloggers. I choose ...

murrythecat
windbreak247
DangerMouse
beardyian
Kajagugu
TheStudent
surflexus

Okay, guys -- hope you join in the game!

1 Comments:

Blogger MTC said...

Okay light I answered the call. Sorry about knowing more killers then you (lol)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home