Saturday, May 12, 2007

Is it just me ...
... or should I accept this as regular play in a $1/$2 No Limit Table -- that someone would raise with J-10 offsuit, then call after the initial raise had been reraised by one player and then reraised by another?
Well, that is what someone did at my table. I had pocket Kings and was the second reraiser. The flop came A-K-Q. I pushed hard, fearing to some degree that the first reraiser might have pocket Aces. He, however, folded, and of course, the guy with the flopped straight ended up taking a big chunk of my bankroll at the site when I got no pairing on the turn or river.
Is it just me? Raising with J-10 offsuit? Calling two reraises???

1 Comments:

Blogger WindBreak247 said...

Its not just you. That's a simply atrocious play.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home