Monday, June 18, 2007

Moving, moving, and more moving
My family is now well into day eight of our move from one house to another in town. Believe it or not, we still have stuff at the old house. Tonight, we hope to get the rest of the items from our attic to either throw away or go toward a garage sale. My wife has been dilligently cleaning, and we hope to get the old house on the market ASAP. I have greatly limited my online poker time the past two weeks and will probably keep playing here and there for the next few weeks.
Odds and ends
Am I the only guy in the world who plays at Poker World? I continue to play ring games there and go upppppp and downnnn. I never recognize people from any of my poker groups playing there. I hope to get my bankroll a little higher and then cash out.
K9 Poker Tour finals are coming July 1. I qualified for both the free and money tours, and therefore have two chances at getting a nice K9 ring.
The Battle of the Blogger Tournaments is coming to a close. Since I did nothing to distinguish my play in the regular season, I need to kick some booty in the freeroll final.
Am I going to Las Vegas July 4-9? I am still waiting to hear from K9 Poker guru Shaggy. He plans on going for an online gaming conference, and we tentatively planned to room together. Is he ready to hear the full force from a guy whose sleep apnea-related snoring shakes buildings?

1 Comments:

Blogger DangerMouse said...

lol Shaggy sleeps like a log, you`ll have more trouble waking him up than he will have sleeping if London was anything to go by.

Have a good time in Vegas Light.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home