Saturday, September 01, 2007

Off to Las Vegas in less than 12 hours! We'll be staying at New York-New York and the Flamingo gratis courtesy of my brother, the King of Komps. We might be trying out a few new places to eat, including Ellis Island. Heck, we might even take a trip downtown -- something we have not done for years.

I hope to get in few tournaments at Caesar's, The Venetian, and Planet Hollywood. For ring games -- maybe MGM, Wynn, and Ballys. Ahhh ... there are SO many choices!

I hope to return with a few tales of tournament success and total ring table domination -- or donkitude!

Catch ya on the other side ...

5 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

GL stackin' those donkeys

4:18 AM  
Blogger The Average Joe said...

Ellis Island is great!! I believe 9.99 for steak if I remember right!!

Best of luck in Vegas!!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Schaubs said...

Take them down!

4:44 PM  
Blogger MurryTheCat said...

Good Luck Mr. Lightning. I still say you can't beat room sevice cheeseburgers. You order, collapse on the couch and before you know it he is at your door. Chow down (you are now fresh from your 25 minute nap) and you are ready to go again.

11:50 PM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

I hope we get to hear a good trip report from this one!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home