Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tournament Action

I saw a little success Friday with two tournaments at Full Tilt: Bad Beat on Cancer and a 90-person $10 SNG.

I played the Bad Beat tournament since two pros, Rafe Furst and Thomas Wahlroos, were playing, and there was a small field of 33. Unfortunately, I didn't get to log in any time playing against either pro. I did, however, finish in 4th place -- better than the two pros, at least.

In the SNG, the final table went on forever. I finally bailed out in 6th place -- a tad disappointing.

Poker Edge Profile

I looked up my profile at PokerEdge.com, and this is what it said:

Pre-Flop Tendency: SEMI LOOSE - The Poker-Edge software automatically color codes neutral players in BLACK for easy identification.

Player Type : You are a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Your Aggressive play Pre and Post Flop makes the table fear you. The Poker-Edge software shows you the Bombs by placing an icon next to their name at the table!

Strengths: Your aggressive nature is your biggest strength. You win many pots on bluffs and semi-bluffs.

Weaknesses: Your biggest weakness is you sometimes lack discipline. Your aggression is unwarranted sometimes. People slowplay or check-raise you because they know you will bet.

Best Advice: Work on your discipline, and you will be a shark.

Wow - is that really me??

1 Comments:

Blogger MurryTheCat said...

Hey Light, saw you up at the top of the Rounders game at Carbon tonight. Turned around and you went down 20th. Must have been a huge pot/hand you lost. I fizzled 7th. I just checked out that poker edge thing lol. Says I am a loose player and a calling station. If I am loose I want to meet the guys who play tight lol. Says I enter most hands behind, don't bet by winning hands letting players catch up. That part is partially true, working the odds.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home