Thursday, March 27, 2008

Even a Donkey Can Bust a Pro Sometimes
I was fortunate enough to get this wonderful set up tonight in the Riverchasers Tournament on Full Tilt. I had pocket rockets, raised, and then Scott Fischman went all in. I had him covered and called, of course.
And yes -- I did see the seven hit first and almost crapped my pants. I had already lost with pocket 10s vs pocket 9s when katiemother spiked a two-outer 9 on the river.
Ousting the pro will get me a shirt from Riverchasers (to match last night's hat) and a shirt from Full Tilt Poker. I received the following e-mail:
Hello lightning36, Congratulations!
You busted Scott Fischman in the following tournament: Riverchasers Online Tour (35918121)
We have credited your Full Tilt Poker account with a bounty prize of $10.00. In recognition of your achievement, we would like to send you a special T-Shirt. So that we can ensure you receive this prize, please reply to this email and confirm your shipping address and T-Shirt size. T-shirts are available in the following sizes: M, L, XL, XXL, or XXXL. Remember, Full Tilt Poker offers a bounty for busting any red pro playing in any scheduled real money tournament with 30 players or greater. You can collect a bounty matching the tournament buy-in (not including tournament fee) up to $200.
Unfortunately, some domestic unrest in the house (those of you with kids can understand this next part) caused me to lose my concentration, and I made a reckless call, sending me to the rail just short of the final two tables.

4 Comments:

Blogger PokahDave said...

That was enough entertainment for a week!!!

11:08 PM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

Fantastic playing this week man. You have been playing like a beast lately. I am just trying to avoid being at tables with you anymore! Keep it up!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Shrike said...

Nice job with another good run.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Donkette said...

You not only played great this week, but you won a riverchasers hat, tee-shirt, bounty and a full tilt shirt, the only thing left is your next for a TOC seat.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home