Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blogger Lack of Skills Series and the Bodonkey

Last night I foolishly donked off $12 at Full Tilt to play in the Blogger Lack of Skill Series - Stud Hi. Of course, seeing that I had never played this online before and my previous experience was in another life, should I have expected anything different? A complete lack of decent starting hands spelled my doom, and I was not astute enough to just fold, fold, fold for the first hour. 'nough said.

I moved up in the standings in the Bodog Poker Blogger Tournament Series, but unfortunately went out on the bubble in sixth place in last night's Bodonkey when my 10-10 couldn't hold against Yeastbay1's A-Q. This is the third bubble for me this past week. Looks like I need to wussify my play on the bubble a little bit more, then charge. Where am I in the Series standings? On the bubble, naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home