Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Mookie Final Table, But ...
Well, another good run in The Mookie falls short of a TOC seat. I can't complain, though, since I made pretty good decisions throughout. I seemed to win my fair share of 50/50% races, and won a big hand late over blogger buddy Schaubs when I flopped a set and he flopped a straight. I hit the boat on the river, sending poor Schaubs to the rail.

I was fortunate in hitting some flops throughout the first two hours and collected several bounties along the way. Wish I had kept track of how many bounties I won. I did collect an extra, though, by knocking out Fuel55. Riggstad offered a Riverchasers hat, so that will make a nice addition to my poker hats.

It is becoming very clear to me that I do my best in the full table, double stack tournaments. I really need to play a few more of those $24,000, $28,000, and $32,000 tournaments on Full Tilt and see how I can do.

Next up: Riverchasers.

2 Comments:

Blogger TripJax said...

Good gamin' with you as always. Man those TT hands were holding up for me last night huh? That's pretty rare for me...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Shrike said...

Congrats on the final table run. Hopefully we both climb higher on the food chain soon.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home