Friday, May 16, 2008

Screwed Over by Full Tilt Once Again

I was going deep the the Full Tilt 28K on Friday when I ran into this beauty. I raised pre-flop and was called by a big stack. With the nice, low flop, I went all in and was called. The turn: you guessed it -- he hits his two-outer to send me to the rail. I went out in 157th place instead of doubling up and sitting pretty in the top twenty.
Gawd - this is what sucks so badly about poker. You play a strong tournament, do virtually everything right, then lose to a two-outer. I was an 89% favorite after the flop when I went all in.
It's funny that some of my co-workers think that I am lucky, mostly because of my trips to Las Vegas. Myself -- I see myself as unlucky. Some people seem to hit every flop and suck out left and right. Me -- naaaaaah.
And yes -- I will have a little cheese with my whine ...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Average Joe said...

You know what... ppl say the same thing about me and I feel the same way as you about the luck thing.

"If there weren't luck envolved" - Phil Hellmuth ;-D

10:07 AM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

Feeling your pain man. I have been screwed so much in the last two weeks by Full Tilt. I actually played in 3 $38 SuperTurbo sats for seat to the Limit Hold'em FTOPS over the weekend. Finished 2nd in ALL of them.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home