Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Improvement in Bodonkey
I got to the final table in last night's Bodonkey and at least cashed and picked up my T$109. I was hoping for a little better than 5th place, but I'll wait to see how far that moved me up in the standings.
At the end, was short stacked and went all in with K-9suited. Unfortunately, I was called by someone with K-J. A Jack on the flop sealed my fate.
Next up: The Mookie. Watch out - I'm picking up momentum.
Screw it -- time for some action. I'm taking the sucka down. Don't get in my way or it will be Hasta la vista, baby ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mondogarage said...

Strong finish last night!

I almost never rail Bodog since I can't railbird chat, but awesome run for you lately.

I knew our starting table was tough -- four of our stating table finished in the top 7.

To be honest, I really did kinda play like shit in the bloggerments last night; wasn't one of my better nights, in that regard. I think the fifty/fifty bothers me more, because that one suckout ultimately cost me a deep run. Winning that hand would have put me 6th in chips...

12:44 PM  
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

GL in the Mookie tonight! (I'll do my best to stay out of your way.)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home