Monday, September 29, 2008

Ramirez's Grand Slam Paves Way as Sox Force Tiebreaker with Twins

Yes, believe it or not, the White Sox live for another day as they play the Twins in game 163 of the season. The victor wins the division and gets to play the Tampa Bay Rays in the playoffs.

The White Sox won in typical fashion tonight, breaking the game open with a grand slam by Alexi Ramirez in the sixth inning. It was grand slam number four this season by the wiry infielder, both a MLB rookie and a White Sox team record. The Sox live and die by the home run.

I was ready with my laptop and snagged a ticket for the winner-take-all match tomorrow as soon as they were available online.

Fellow gamblers, my suggestion for Tuesday's game: Bet on black.

4 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

Game on. :-D

1:39 PM  
Blogger kurokitty said...

Nice! I went to Sunday's game, which also was excellent!

Go Sox!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

The "black" did it!

7:26 AM  
Blogger muhctim said...

What a great game. . . I think I saw you on tv. . .the guy wearing black, right???

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home