Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The deck smacked me right in the face in last night's Skillz game. I believe that I knocked out the first three players and collected bounties on at least half the players. When down to the final three, my wife told me that someone came to the door and said he hit one of my cars that my daughter parked on the street. It was pretty slick with lots of rain and ice outside. My wife wanted me to talk with the guy. When I'm battling for first place. Right. He broke a turn signal lens, a $25 part if bought on eBay.

Pirate Lawyer and I got down to heads up, but PL was already late for a birthday party and had to go. Yes, I was a good sport and agreed to ship him some cashish on the chop. He left and I just raised until it was over ... but I was ahead on chips when he left, so I figured this was more of a victory than a second-place finish -- in my mind anyway, twisted though it may be.

7 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

Congrats!

7:35 AM  
Blogger BamBam said...

Nicely done! (hope the fresh wounds across the face heal quickly!)

:)

Merry Christmas and all the best of the holidays, to you and yours.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

You are a good sport, well done!

9:06 AM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

Wow, big surprise that you and Pirate Lawyer were atop the leaderboard once again. You are the reason why I havent renamed the tournament the Pirate Lawyer Open, because he owns the rest of us, but NOT you!!!

Great playing last night!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Shrike said...

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman.

-PL

12:57 PM  
Blogger muhctim said...

What CEM said, lol, the real suprise is that I was even in the mix. Nicely done, sir, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Nice job. Happy holidays!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home