Saturday, December 20, 2008

WBCOOP Final -- I'll Be There
Wheeee -- I made it in to this Sunday's final event of the World Blogger Championship of Online Poker at PokerStars. I qualified today by making it into the top 72 of the 8-Game Mix event. My recent experiences with Razz and Omaha really helped me. I had never played Limit 2-7 Triple Draw before, but it was fun. Some fellow poker bloggers from CardsChat, the Shark Poker Tour, and my regular group of blogger foes have also made it in. I hope one of us takes it down!

4 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

Congrats! I watched you playing the bubble...dude...can you avoid the roller coaster rides in the future? It was like watching a suspense movie. He's got chips, he doesn't have chips...

I'm really glad I'll be seeing you Sunday!

8:06 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Thank you, sir. My problem was that I lost a big hand I thought I would win with about 25 people left till the bubble. I knew there was no way my stack would last unless I took some risks. The games with the large blinds were going to kill me. Fortunately, most of my table had big stacks, so there was no one player constantly abusing the bubble.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Congrats, and best of luck tomorrow! You can use a PCA trip! Wish I were around to rail this thing, it's gonna be fun.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sea Weed said...

Sacrificing many llamas and a wildebeest for your victory today, my dear! I know you won't waste them. ;) Kick all their azzes!

Stop by Murry's after and we'll open the champagne! :P Big kiss!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home