Thursday, January 08, 2009

lucko21 wins the first Mookie of 2009
Yeah, lucko21 sent me to the rail at the final table. Seems like this has happened before. Of course, he once again did it by hitting some POS runner-runner gutshot straight. The man sure knows how to wield the power of the big chip stack. Congrats, lucko!
Just to be fair, I must mention that I put a nasty beat on CarmenSinCity. I had Pocket Rockets vs her 9-9. Of course, a 9 came on the flop and I was ready to exit. However, the Full Tilt gods took pity on me and handed me a great gift -- a backdoor four-flush. I swear that they read my entry from three days ago and thought they needed to make things right by me.

5 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

you're better off getting more experience with Lucko and LJ at a final table now before BBT4 starts anyway.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Even though you hoped for more, congrats on 5th.

9:26 AM  
Blogger lj said...

making the final table is still pretty awesome.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Bayne_S said...

I had red tens that hand you rivered Carmen, so bummed I did not just shove pre like it was SuperTurbo

6:33 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

How much to go all Tonya Harding on Lucko?

You know where I'm at if you're interested...

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home