Saturday, February 07, 2009

What a way to end a trip
Today has been reserved as a day to recover. I would normally be excited about catching up on my blogging regarding my Las Vegas trip and my cruise to the Bahamas, but a case of food poisoning at the end of the trip has slowed things down a tad.

The culprit: Manchu Wok -- Orange Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken. On the flight from Tampa to Chicago, I started getting that terrible feeling. I knew then that the day was going to have a bad ending. I made it back home and actually into my own driveway, but the minute I stepped out of the car ...

I am trying to carefully rehydrate myself today. Too bad such a great vacation had such a nasty ending. I'll try to start my trip reviews tomorrow after a little more rest today.

Oh yeah -- here is a picture of yours truly and Mrs. Lightning enjoying the cruise.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katitude said...

man food poisoning sucks huge. Hope you're feeling better soon!

11:05 PM  
Blogger TripJax said...

Awesome pic. Thx for sharing. Hope you keep feeling better...

11:52 PM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

Welcome home! Hope you feel better soon!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Welcome back! Sorry about the food thing, yuck. Great shot of you and Ms. Lightning.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Welcome back and recover soon. Nice pic. We all look forward to a full report. Cheers!

10:06 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Wow Mrs. Lightbulb is pretty unlike you.. how the hell did you pull that off? Good luck with the poison!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home