Thursday, October 22, 2009

Even a Blind Squirrel ...

Always good to win a Shark tournament even if the top prize won't make you rich. Shark players are tough!

Could Someone Please Explain This to Me?

I felt ill at work Wednesday morning and left after two hours. I did not make it in yesterday either. Feeling like crap while at home, I , of couse, fired up the laptop and played in three private tournaments. The results:

The Mookie -- 3/19 -- final table

CardsChat Freeroll -- 9/73 -- final table

Shark Home Game -- 1/39 -- win

So ... I felt like garbage and cashed in all three smallish tournaments, final tabled them all, and even won one. I run goot when I feel bad?

3 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on the acorn!

4:17 PM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

Feeling like crap must make you more focused? Well done on the finishes!

6:57 AM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Now you're going to have to play the WSOP completely hung over. You will feel like crap and be more focused...on winning pots not puking!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home