Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!
This is always the busiest time of the year at work for me, so I am certainly thankful to have a few days off. Nothing like crawling to the finish line.
Where has this month gone? Christmas is only a month away and two weeks from today I will be heading to Las Vegas to meet up with many of my fellow poker bloggers. I have only met a handful in person, so this should be quite interesting.
Only a sister-in-law and a niece are joining my family for dinner, so there should be plenty of leftover turkey. I got the biggest one I could find -- about 22 1/2 pounds. Turkey sandwiches, turkey soup, maybe turkey chilli ...
I hope everyone celebrating the real Thanksgiving has a nice restful, food-filled, football-watching, pleasant day. The best of health and happiness to you and yours!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mondogarage said...

"the real Thanksgiving"? Wha? You hate Canadians? LOL

Hope it was a wonderful holiday for you and yours!

12:05 PM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

Happy belated thanksgiving! See you in much less then 2 weeks now!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home