Sunday, February 21, 2010

USA over Canada!
In honor of the great USA hockey victory over Canada (a return match would be awesome!) in the Olympics tonight, I am listing my top ten all-time hockey d-bags. They might or might not be good guys off the ice, but they were the guys I most despise(d) when they play(ed) my beloved Blackhawks -- or anyone else for that matter.


Sean Avery
John Ferguson Sr.
Ron Hextall
Tie Domi
Dino Ciccarelli
Claude Lemieux
Chris Pronger
Darren McCarty
Derian Hatcher
Esa Tikkanen

5 Comments:

Blogger Mondogarage said...

Is there any room for Bob Probert there?

11:12 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Of course, Probie was not a favorite when he played for the Red Wings. He came to Chicago, though. I actually liked him.

12:10 PM  
Blogger BWoP said...

I grew up in the Hextall era . . . :-)

I'll never forget the clanking thing he did with his stick against the goal posts.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Shrike said...

How is Ken Linseman not on this list?!

-PL

1:56 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Oohhh -- The Rat would have been a good addition. I also contemplated Ulf Samuelsson, Dale Hunter, and Joey Kocur, but I wanted to stay with ten.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home