Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Close, but no Banana
After getting my butt kicked in the last two MiniFTOPS I entered, it did feel nice to come close to winning this tournament at UB. I went out when I pushed all in with A-K against 10-10, but no help came on the flop, turn, or river. And oh yeah -- the guy who won the coin flip won the tournament. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.


Earlier in the evening, I finally played my first home game on the poker table my wife built me for Christmas. The poker gods seemed to be with me there tonight also as I was a card rack demon.


All in all, not a bad night. Now to get some sleep before the sun comes up ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Nice ca$h!

8:11 AM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Nice job...I feel UB pulling me back. I used to love that site.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

nice job!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Still, a very nice finish!! And yeah, any three figure cash on a $10 buyin is definitely something to be pleased with.

8:13 AM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

Good job! Gotta hate losing that coin flip though.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home