Thursday, May 13, 2010

Real Life Spew
Geez, it can't be just me, right? Am I singlehandedly supporting the American economy?

This is my list of bills that either just got paid or are awaiting payment:

Credit card A
Credit card B
Credit card C
Land line phone
Cell phone
Sewer bill
Auto insurance car A
Auto license renewal car A
Mortgage
Credit card D
Electric/Gas
Real estate tax
Cable/Internet
Auto insurance car B
Home owners insurance
Medical clinic

Count 'em up -- 16 bills to pay.

I started charging a lot on credit cards years ago since most of my professional life I have been paid once a month. Some cards change somewhat frequently since I chase after free flight bonuses.

I don't include my real estate taxes or home owners insurance with my monthly mortgage payment, so it is always nasty when the yearly bills come around.

Credit cards? Having three teenagers means I spend a heck of a lot of money on food. My son alone eats ten times a day. The greatest number of charges on the credit card seem to be food and gasoline.

And how is your day going?

8 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

Can't wait...

Hang in there dude. Go win the SWSOP...

12:15 PM  
Blogger gadzooks64 said...

I feel your property tax and home insurance bill pain. We don't escrow those either. Just got those bills in the mail recently, too. Always a surprise and always painful.

12:50 PM  
Blogger dbcooper said...

Geez I got depressed reading that list. It does get better when the kids are grown up though. There's the carrot.

2:25 PM  
Blogger smokkee said...

at least you don't have any car payments.

getting my car paid off was a huge relief.

2:51 PM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Don't go to far with the credit cards man...don't do it!!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

lol I'm just bitching. Now if I had to pay the full amount of my kid's bill from Mayo ... yowza!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

My kids are getting older and eating a lot more. I can't belive how fast we go through bread and milk. When we eat out I still try to get them to order from the kids menu.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mondogarage said...

Schaubs nailed it.

1. Enter SWSOP
2. Catch cards
3. ???????
4. Profit!

Not having had kids, and their attendant costs, I feel for you.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home