Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yin Yang

Item I:

An e-mail I received at work today:

"Hey lightning,

I would just like to thank you for all the help, advice, and anything else you did to help me. A few weeks ago, I did find out that I got into U of I for the spring semester. So I hope all is well and once again, I appreciate all you helped me with."

Quote from the last student I saw today, a woman who decided that I was to blame for her struggles in one of her classes:

"You don't give a shit" -- as she storms out of my office.

Item II:

Juan Williams

Joy Behar

'nuff said.

Item III:

"Nattering nabobs of negatism" & "an effete corps of impudent snobs"

"Tea Baggers" & "Fox News"

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Sounds like that sums up your job: very rewarding and very frustrating at the same time

8:54 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I agree with door #2! lol. Sounds like a tough job man.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home