Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My version of the Ferguson Challenge

I've had an interesting history on Bodog. As best I remember, I have never deposited one cent, starting my bankroll with freeroll winnings a few years ago. My account surpassed the $1000 mark before, but has been depleted to the extent of being at death's door. For whatever reason, I decided to see if I could once again rebuild my Bodog account to a decent amount -- maybe back up to $1000?

Starting point: $19.97 on December 16, 2010.
Current standing: $138.73 on December 22, 2010.

I have been playing $.10/.25 NL Hold em mostly, with one $11 private tournament buy-in that netted me nothing. I tend to play at night, sitting at one or two tables while I am cruising around the internet. I have been concentrating on playing relatively tight, set mining, and value betting. So far the results have been pretty good.




I hope to have the discipline to continue this over the next few weeks. Comments? Suggestions?

5 Comments:

Blogger Schaubs said...

play looser...

5:19 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

LOL. I saw you at one of my tables last night. I tried chatting you but you apparently weren't paying any attention to the chat box.

10:41 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

@PM -- Nope, didn't see you. I don't always look at the Bodog chat since there are a bunch of whiners on Bodog.

12:43 AM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

You know how to do this. Play within your bankroll and avoid being at the tables when you are most likely playing your C game. Other then that, be prepared for a couple of nice kicks to the junk.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

GL with it. Keep us posted.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home