Saturday, February 05, 2011

My Super Bowl XLV Picks

At the risk of someday having the chant "fade lightning" replace the usual call to "fade Waffles,"
I present my picks for Super Bowl XLV tomorrow. But .. how do you prononunce this anyway -- Su pur bol ex el vee?
My bets:
Steelers +3 over the Packers
Steelers over the Packers
Longest field goal over 43 1/2 yards
How Many Times will FOX mention “Brett Favre” on TV during the Game? over 2 1/2

Postscript : This morning we had about three more inches of snow. I was getting ready to go outside and shovel the driveway when my wife called up the stairs, "Hey -- do you have any money? Some kids came to the door and asked if we wanted to have our driveway and sidewalks shoveled."

Shazam! Talk about timing! Do not fade my picks!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous KenP said...

A couple of blogs down in the ol' RSS feed had this:

What separates a Cheesehead from a Dickhead? The Illinois state line.

I wouldn't say that mind you!

5:28 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

OMG -- I HAVE BECOME WAFFLES!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home