Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Play The Very Josie ... If You Dare ...


Unless the winter storm I referenced in my last post knocks down power lines, I expect to be slinging chips around at The Very Josie on Wednesday night at Full Tilt Poker at 8:00 pm Central time. Tourney # 214827634. Password is pokerbaby.
Now, some of you may not know, but I was the winner of the very first VJ. Actually, it was a long day for me and I agreed to a three-way (don't get your hopes up, Waffles) chop with me in the lead and getting just short of first place money.
However, in the months since, I missed a few of the tournaments and in others lost my focus. That will change Wednesday night, however, as I am guaranteeing a lightning36 victory. Of course, I can not account for every variable and cannot make every 4:1 favorite go my way. But, with the Super Bowl right around the corner, I am reminded that Joe Namath called his shot and was correct. Expect the same tomorrow night at the Very Josie.
And oh year -- I plan to felt the host and win her bounty to go along with the VJ shirt for finishing first.
You have been warned.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Heffner said...

I'm of the opinion that the t-shirt is merely a sneaky angle shot to screw us both over since we won the tourney before there were gifts involved.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

@Heffmike, All you have to do is win again. No tshirts for 2nd place. :P

1:34 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Agreed, heffmike. But I got my revenge on her HU early this morning. I doubt she'll put up one of her brag posts. lol

1:35 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

Lightning, you don't get any more posts about you...not worth the pain.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

Light, you beat me fair and square 2 games HU....rivering a flush when I had trip aces. FML

5:30 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

I have to ask myself: Do I really want a PINK tee shirt? It seems so girly.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home