Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sitting at a Table When a Jackpot Hand is Hit

This happened to me tonight for the first time. It was kind of fun. I was actually not paying much attention to the hand since I was more concerned about an SNG I was playing at Full Tilt. I saw the notice of the Royal Flush and then watched in delight as hundreds of virtual coins rained down on the table. It was sort of like hitting the big one on a slot machine. The coins stopped and then play was momentarily stopped and we saw the following display: The bonus money people at the table won was actually not put into play, but rather was deposited into our accounts. I then received the following in an e-mail: Hey -- getting a little extra for someone else's luck? I'll take it!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Ut oh! Waffles better not find out you're playing on UB. Nice cash tho.

7:23 AM  
Blogger KenP said...

Nothing like a free lunch.

TANSTAAFL :)

And if Waffles doesn't want to add to the juiciness of the site, se la vie. We'll take the money and run.

News Flash:
Just IN!!!

UN declares Waffles a donor nation.

8:39 AM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Sweet!

8:46 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

I was waiting for Waffles to chide me again for playing at this terrible site ...

I later was at a wild Omaha table and pooshed with A-A among my four cards and doubled up. Good old Omaha -- you either love it or it makes you cry.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Extra money works for me. I once got a mini-jackpot at Gold strike (my share was $207) which was cool, but took forever to pay out. I finally took a receipt and came back the next day to get the dough.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Bayne_S said...

you have the ethics of Hoy

2:57 PM  
Anonymous KenP said...

What would be nicer is having the same cash as Hoy, Bayne.

And UB is still a site that makes that a bit easier than other places.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Wolfshead said...

Sure I have a blow up and your catching part of a jackpot. Make my freakin day.

Congrats

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home