Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rob: The King of the BSC

I only have a few minutes while I wait for my flight to leave. However, this afternoon I witnessed a scene that I would not have believed if I had not seen it with my own eyes: donkeys betting into Rob's boat (not so unbelievable), women VOLUNTARILY exposing their breasts to Rob, and women who exposed their breasts then BEGGING Rob to take a picture of them on his camera phone!

It is all true. I saw it with my own eyes. I am shocked. A new level of respect must be given to the King of BSC. I am sure he will write a loooooong post about it in his blog.

Really. It happened ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

They're bloggers - what do you expect?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Thanks, LightNing.....my post about this incident, and the photo I was ordered to take....will be up at my blog in a day or two.

It appears that we have an interesting new phenomenon, where women take one look at me and expose their breasts to me.

I can't think of a downside to this.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

MOJO--who do you mean, "they're bloggers"? None of this ladies are bloggers, just tweeters.

And good sports.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous KenP said...

OK, (putting away spinning watch) on the count of three you will return to normal with the information I have instilled. ONE TWO THREE

Sparky waves arms and clucks like a chicken. Nothing unique to report.

-----
To quote Waffles, (always dicey) turn of the fricken noise. It isn't cute if it ever was.

5:52 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I think they were afraid he will kill them if they did not do it. :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

The post where I tell the full story of what happened here is now up on my blog. the first post as I type this.

Hey Waffles, I noticed you never commented to protest my claim that you had relations with Lightning, so I assume you are admitting to it?

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home