Sunday, September 30, 2012

Looking For Some Great Handmade Jewelry at an Affordable Price?

You might remember that a short time ago Very Josie posted some pictures of a necklace that I gave her for a birthday present. It had been made by my wife, who now includes making jewelry as one of her many hobbies. Just for Rob, I am reposting the pictures VJ had on her blog.

Uh ... you are supposed to be looking at the necklace ...

Anyway, my wife has on online jewelry store that you might wish to check out. The jewelry is all handmade -- beaded, wire-wrapped, fine silver and copper clays, sterling silver and copper wire. Prices begin at $10. Heck, even an el cheapo guy like me could afford to buy from this store!

A few other examples of her handiwork which are available at the store:

The name of the shop is Chairen -- Jewelry to bring you joy. I can tell you that women who have seen her samples have gobbled them up. Check it out -- good stuff!

4 Comments:

Anonymous KenP said...

Your dream of being a kept man may bear fruit.

5:30 PM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

Oh, there was a necklace...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very attractive. I especially liked the dragonfly design. Was it pressed to form that way? Nicely done.
- SWCreations.net

3:59 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

@Racel Matteson: it was made from metal clay using a mold.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home