Thursday, March 14, 2013

Are we REALLY getting closer to getting our Full Tilt Poker money back?

The seemingly endless saga of Full Tilt Poker and the thousands of chumps who may or may not be getting their money back continues.

If you go to this link you will find the press release regarding the appointment of a group claims administrator. If you go to this link you will find the following:


It looks like there will be more information in the near future ... or have we heard this before?

Be prepared to grab your ankles ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

I'm glad I only had about $90 there. Still, $90 is $90.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Lucki Duck said...

Rumor is the DOJ is only going to refund your deposits on the site. Unlike MOJO, for me that'll make a BIG difference.

Don't know why I'm concerned... everyone know the feds would never screw you :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger nailedontheriver said...

I didn,t know this was still rumbling on, I thought everyone was paid back..if Lucki Duck is right about the deposit does that mean the losers get their money back too?

6:11 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

As far as I know nobody knows for sure what will happen. There have been lots of rumors.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home