Monday, April 22, 2013

The NBA Playoffs are Underway

The NBA regular season? A regular snore fest. The NBA playoffs? Worth an examination. Tonight the greatly undermanned Bulls are hanging in there with the Nets. If only the Bulls had that one player who could possibly get them to the promised land. Derrick Rose? No -- a relatively unknown star who was last sighted shooting hoops at King's Island outside Cincinnati:


My advice: get him under contract as soon as possible --  multi-year, at least $10,000,000 per.

10 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Hey, no fair, that guy's a ringer!

9:37 PM  
Blogger M.Prosk said...

I was just about to shut down the PC and turn on the ball game. I feel the same way, regular season zzzzzzzzzz, but I will wake up for the real games.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Zin said...

Go Spurs Go

10:42 PM  
Anonymous KenP said...

Derek Rose? Isn't he the guy who settled down for a long winter's nap that lasted well into spring?

3:06 AM  
Blogger KenP said...

P.S. Think the guy in the pic could play himself into shape in this decade?

3:08 AM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

What is the NBA? I stopped paying attention when the NCAA tourney ended...

7:16 AM  
Blogger Lucki Duck said...

Need to get that right elbow in. No way you're hitting the shot with THAT form! :)

11:33 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Dang Lucki -- I was hoping nobody would notice. I'd like to think that I just grabbed the ball and was moving my elbow in toward my body before starting the jumpshot. I had to work on that very issue in the very young years and therefore almost always remember to TUCK THE ELBOW IN. : o )

11:44 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Yeesh. What fantasies you have. First you try to sell us on the idea that women find you irresistible. Now you're telling us you are the second coming of Michael Jordan.

Let us know when you discover the cure for cancer.

12:47 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

"Let us know when you discover the cure for cancer."

Check out my posts in May!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home