Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Sometimes We Almost Forget the Fun We Have Had

Today was just a lazy day for me. I was checking WSOP Main Event chip counts (go vook!) and doing some other general nosing around the internet when I ran into a funny post and comments from just over a year ago. It reminded me how much fun Las Vegas can be and how life is so much richer with friends. The post itself is funny, but the comments are really what had me laughing my butt off.

From Very Josie's blog - July 1, 2012: "Grouchie, Grumpy Lightning Vegas Post 4 of 7"

Note: Guest appearances in the comments from Wolfshead, Rob, ~Coach, The Neophyte, Waffles, Carmel, and the princess herself, Josie.

7 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

:)))

Good times!

I'm thinking this autumn for round 2! Maybe a live Very Josie tournament. And oh the winner gets a special prize. It'll be me natch.

6:05 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

I'd say that would be a booby prize but I am sure that is a cue for Rob to step in ...

6:10 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

I wish they would legalize online poker TODAY. I know it will happen eventually, but who wants to wait?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

@Lightning, you're right, those comments were priceless, what a blast.

@Josie, of course if the prize is you, then ship it. As documented on my blog, I have a thing for blonde shiksas and now that you've gone blonde, you're definitely qualified. You even have the, um, physical requirements that I have been unjustly accused of being obsessed with. My runbad will be over by then. I'm in!

6:45 PM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

You made me go back to read that I was moving out there - punk...

7:56 PM  
Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

they already have legal online poker, but without omaha its pointless

8:43 PM  
Blogger wolfshead said...

Good times wish could be playing now as I'm stuck in the house recovering from this damned broken beck. Thanks light for checking up every now and again. It's good to be in touch with the outside world.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home