Friday, August 02, 2013

So Why Is It ...

... that on the days I have to work early I can barely crawl out of bed, and on my days off I wake up early?

... that I go out with some guys after the work day is over, decide to drink the cheap stuff draft beer, and then have someone pick up the check?

... that I can think nothing of raising or calling a bet in a poker game, yet plugging quarters into a parking meter makes me feel like the money is being stolen right out of my pocket?

... that I get have been doing my job at work longer than my kids have been alive, yet when I offer the same type of service to them they act like I have no idea what I am talking about?

... that when I am in a hurry that the slowest moron on the road usually ends up right in front of me ... in the left-hand lane?

8 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Ahh, you're just grumpy because it is cloudy and rainy.

The Sun will come out TOMORROW!
Betchur bottom dollar that TOMORROW
There'll be sun.

9:29 AM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

it is just god,allah,buddha,etc. trying to drive u crazy like michael douglas character in the movie FALLING DOWN. u forgot the briefcase lol. sorry , if u dont know just a line from the movie

10:46 AM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

There ya go, a new Friday theme... ;)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Cranky said...

why is it, when i'm playing blackjack, and I feel a 7 is coming, I never say "off" on my bets? Oddly, a 7 often comes then, when I wasn't listening to my little, prescient voice.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Cranky said...

D'oh, why is it when I'm typing a comment I say "blackjack" when I clearly meant to say "craps?"

11:18 AM  
Blogger cokeboy99 said...

Obviously it's because you've been hatin' on TBC....lol

3:34 PM  
Blogger ManInBlack said...

cokeboy99- lol

Lightning36- You just running bad my friend..lol

1:53 AM  
Blogger Pete P. Peters said...

Why is it that if I have a window seat on the flight to Vegas, I have to pee 10 times; but if I have an aisle seat I can last the entire flight without going once?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home