Thursday, May 08, 2014

Waiting for the Move

I am getting ready to move into a new office at work in a brand new building. I never thought the day would actually come after waiting years. Less than two weeks to go!

I was warned about the numerous little problems that others who have already migrated to the new building have found. Such is life. I have already warned my staff about not whining and complaining as we work things out. Some pictures of the new office:





 
 

So far my request for a large screen television has gone unfulfilled. I guess I can live without it ...

5 Comments:

Blogger angerisagift said...

WOW. what a view.where is the stripper pole? WTF. man,these budget cuts r bogus.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Pete P. Peters said...

I believe this is what is referred to as a "corner office." Nice!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Looks very cool -- should be worth the wait.

12:26 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

i am hungry 4 pancakes and i dont know y

10:23 AM  
Blogger ManInBlack said...

Wow it has come a long way since you posted the construction pics before the carpeting

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home