Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Leaving for Las Vegas ...

... in the early morning on Thursday. I didn't get a pass on work earlier today as I was in meetings all day and was busy right until the end of the day.

As always, I wait until the last minute to pack. O.J. Simpson once mentioned "that little thing I do" -- referring to his frantic last-minute packing before a trip, not killing people, as I recall. Well I still have to do that little thing!

I am taking my old laptop computer with me to Las Vegas, so if the friggin resort fees I have to pay on four of my six nights get me decent wifi, I will be posting from the trip.

With the annual WPBT (World Poker Blogger Tournament) going on and with plans to meet up with some old and new friends, this should be one heck of a fun trip.

So ... the next post will be from Las Vegas. Catch ya then!

10 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Safe travels. Any reports will be appreciated!

12:54 AM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

Your time in Vegas is limited - you can always post after. Have fun!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous KenP said...

Take Vegas to the cleaners. Leave a $6 tip on the way out.

11:50 AM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Good luck out there! Run good!

5:57 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

Have a BLAST professor

9:24 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

We're last longer partners, right?

12:10 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Rob - yes

6:04 PM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

I really want to do the blogger tourney again but I've got to run that by the wife and see what results we come up with :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger FlushhDraw said...

Hope you're having a great time

6:24 PM  
Blogger KenP said...

A week has passed. No post. Took computer to post.
YOU ARE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN -- STOP THAT!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home