Saturday, June 06, 2015

Ready to Return Home

I have a few minutes before my flight from Las Vegas boards -- just, unfortunately as the weekend begins to heat up. I have been in Las Vegas for six nights and have had a very good time, especially when meeting with friends.

I will attempt to put up a trip post or two right away. I am still on vacation from work and will have plenty of time next week to write some things up.

I am taking a redeye flight tonight, which is unusual for me The good thing is that I will likely sleep all or most of the way, as I have not gotten much sleep the past week.

Onward and upward!

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Have safe travels!

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Welcome home! I'm starting to count down the time 'til I go out there at the end of July!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home