Thursday, July 02, 2015

It's Time for Anime Midwest 2015



Hey there! By this time, you should know who's writing the post today- lightning's gorgeous (and humble) daughter! My dad hasn't made a post about it yet, but I've decided to take the reins and talk to you about Anime Midwest 2015!

If you've read my dad's previous blog posts, you'll know that this will be the third Anime Midwest I've gone to, as well as the fifth convention in total. Other reviews of conventions can be found in the archives of the blog.

The convention start tomorrow, and I'm going to be meeting several other friends at the center to help the review. Unlike previous reviews, I plan to talk in-depth about all three days. I've got even bigger plans for this convention than last year, so be sure to look around sometime after July 5th to see what went down.

See you soon!

Anime Midwest 2015
July 3 - 5
Hyatt Rosemont & Stephens Convention Center
Rosemont, IL

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Looking forward to it, and don't forget photos!!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

will there b free mtn dew and ramen noodles?????

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home