Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ready for Las Vegas


In less than four days I will be back in Las Vegas at The LINQ. This trip is part work related, as I will be attending the NACADA (look it up, biotches!) convention at Caesars Palace.

Speaking of work ... I am losing another member of my staff. This one hurts as it is my assistant director. What I thought would be a somewhat easy transition from her current job to a new one has been anything but that. I can't wait to get out of town for a bit and leave the job (mostly) behind me.

Although I will be spending time in educational workshops at the convention, I will still have plenty of time for some poker and miscellaneous gambooling. I trust that I will run into a friend or two ... or three ... or four. I should get into town on Sunday right at about kickoff time of the early games. If you have my phone number and want to see about meeting up, send me a text when I get in. Otherwise, a tweet should do the trick.

Till we meet again ...

6 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Have fun.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Iron Mike Sharpe said...

If u were a real friend, u would send a ticket to TBC so he could fly back.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

theres a good chance i wont be there this trip, but of course we can never be sure

12:29 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Enjoy! Say hi to PPP for me :-).

3:55 PM  
Blogger thundering36 said...

Say hi to Tony for me, oh, yeah...

Have fun and win a lot off those rich guys. And enjoy the convention. *wink*

12:21 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Time for thundering36 to get back to Las Vegas so we can finally eat our Beef Wellington at Gordon Ramsay Steak.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home