Friday, February 02, 2018

On to Las Vegas 2018

You know how, when a vacation is looming, that last week at work seems to last forever? And that last day? I seemed to get this in spades (ha ha) this time around. In my job, one of the busiest periods is from Halloween to about mid-January, thus my frequent trips to Las Vegas usually include one at the end of January/beginning of February. Tomorrow ... it is on -- pending bad weather which could screw up one of my flights.

In a bit of a twist, I decided to rent a car -- something I have not done for a few years. It looks like I will have to carefully plan my parking on The Strip. Fortunately, I should be okay to park in the CET lots and will mainly have to avoid MGM places.

Long-time friend ManInBlack helped me secure a hotel room in Henderson for a couple of nights, after which I will move to Bally's for the rest of the week. I have some things I want to do this trip, including taking a road trip to Goodsprings and Primm and hopefully getting a change to do some initial scouting for a potential beginning of retirement casa.

I hope to see several of my Las Vegas friends and maybe even play a little poker with them.

I will be checking text messages and Twitter regularly to keep in touch, so hit me up if you want in on the road show.

And oh yeah: Eagles over the Patriots in a thriller.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete P. Peters said...

Have fun, sir; and run good.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Ditto what PPP said. Ditto on Eagles, too.

7:41 PM  
Blogger norm said...

man did you hit that... Eagles hope you bet it!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home