Monday, May 16, 2022

Reminder: May 30: A Poker Blogger Meet Up Game in Las Vegas for Current/Former Poker Bloggers and Readers

Just a quick post to remind people that a meet up $1/$2 NL game (and social gathering for people who will not be playing poker) for current and former poker bloggers and readers is scheduled for two weeks from today -- Monday, May 30 at 6:00pm at the Sahara Las Vegas poker room. If you'd like to get on the list to play, please leave a comment on this blog or send me a private message on Twitter.

The following list is complete as far as I know. The names are in the order that I found out that people planned to play in the game. Some people mentioned they would go in Twitter posts or other places. I grabbed every notice that I saw, but there may have been some that I missed if people didn't contact me the way I previously requested. The list as of Monday, May 23 at 9:00am MST:

  1. @lightning36
  2. @Koalapete
  3. @VeryJosie
  4. The Crafty Southpaw
  5. @LuukeJohnston
  6. @Robvegaspoker
  7. @grrouchie
  8. @mrben09
  9. @PhillyB322
  10. @ZetusLarry
  11. @Vegas724
  12. @Subliminal_Mr
  13. @Hockey_Poker
  14. @fuzzyzilla_art
  15. @dappoker
  16. @VegasGregin
  17. @Abramski_C
  18. @Onechiquita
  19. @Frisco1666
Some people are "maybes" and some people have already informed me that they likely will be late. I am hoping that with this list (and possibly some additions) that we can get at least two tables going to start. There is still room for more on the list. Once the list is depleted, seats will be open to anyone coming to Sahara that night.

Please contact me if you have any questions. It should be a fun evening.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

We're gonna need a bigger boat. 3 tables!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home