Monday, September 26, 2022

Back (again) to Las Vegas

It is so nice to be closer to Las Vegas than in the days of my living in Illinois. This trip, I am trying a few new things. I, a person who usually packs too much for trips, am trying to get by with a backpack only this trip in order to avoid paying baggage costs. I usually fly Southwest, but decided to take advantage of an extremely cheap round trip flight offer from Frontier. I've never flown Frontier before, but unless the flight is canceled or leaves extremely late, I can't imagine it could be too horrible since the flight lasts just over an hour.

Another first for this trip is that I will be staying at Park MGM for the first time. According to my brother, the King of Komps, we were going to stay there once when it was the Monte Carlo, but we switched to a better offer at Aladdin -- which shows you that this was some time ago. 

I have no set plans for this trip yet but hope to get in plenty of cash game poker action and see some friends. So ... onward and upward!

I hope to have a good trip report after the week is over.

Thanks for reading. 😀

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

update your blog

7:37 AM  
Blogger Lester said...

Good luck bruh!!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger seattleirish said...

Hit us up with a trip report, sir!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home