Thursday, November 09, 2006

Look at this total bullshit from Full Tilt Poker

I was trying to get a $75 satellite token to play in The Big Game this weekend. I got in an $11 + $1 SNG (single table) where first place wins the token and second place gets $24.We got down to three players with one player (Reddigits) being short stacked. To build up his stack, he began going all in on every hand. Of course, pc bandit and I were just waiting to get the proper hand to call. I was in the small blind and got A-A. As expected, Reddigits went all in. I, of course, went all in to keep it a two person race. Reddigits went all in with a wuss hand: K-3os. Take a look at the gift he got from Full Tilt:

After seeing this guy catch the perfect cards, I kept my composure and decided to lay low and hoped to get him heads up. pc bandit went out, so I got my wish. After a little back and forth action, I got pocket 3's and decided to push them. My all in was called and I watched the cards all miss Reddigits's hand. But .. look how this unfortunate river ended my game:


It looks like the poker gods just don't want me to play in The Big Game. I tried to get in last week's game through an SNG and had my Pocket Rockets called by an opponent's Cowboys. The flop: rag-K-rag ...

2 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Your playing the wrong game ligtning.. the way to get a 75$ token is a 8.80 turbo 26$ token race. Then use that for a 26$ - 75$ Token race. Both games I am suggesting are 2-tablers and top 6 pay I think. It makes it easier when you do not have to win outright.

7:18 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

sirfwalgman's advice was right on. I qualified for The Big Game with only an $8.70 investment. Thanks for the Full Tilt tip!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home