Thursday, January 18, 2007

Three Quickies

1) I am sorry that we are losing Neteller. I only wish the idiots of the US Congress would do the right thing -- tax and regulate. Of course, they are probably too busy playing the lottery in their home state.

2) A guy on Poker.com bluffed me out of a pot and then showed his cards afterwards. Yeah -- I was a bit perturbed. A few hands later, I was in a blind with a garbage hand and hit a gutshot with the next overcard on the turn. The river wass a blank, so I had the nuts. Mr. Bluff bet big on the river. I doubled his bet, and he went all in. Unfortunately for him, he also hit his straight, but mine was higher. I got the money from the "stolen" pot back ... plus the rest of his stack. He went away without saying a thing. Poker justice.

3) I won my first home game of 2007. Even with a short stack of chips, I knew I was probably in the money when two of the best players were the first ones out. By the time I was heads up with the chip leader (and host), I was down by about a 6 to 1 ratio. One suckout was all I needed.

Sometimes the poker gods take a liking to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine Fan said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I think we are going to need all the Saints and Poker Gods to help us through this Neteller debacle.

5:57 AM  
Blogger kipper said...

I have not been playing the OPT circuit lately. I have been playing the small sites TonyG, Cake Poker are the main ones. I maybe back soon depending on this latest Neteller fiasco.

10:17 AM  
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I love to play at the MGM. I like the feel of the room, I like that there are always a bunch of tables running no matter what time of day, I like that there are a lot of donkeys there. This can be good or bad. A lot of times when you get your money all-in with the best hand, you get sucked out on - but that's just part of the game - ya know? You should definitely give it another try.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home