Monday, March 12, 2007

Quickie Weekend Update

Unfortunately, my home game Friday night was canceled for lack of players. Crap.

Tournaments:
1) In the money at the CardsChat Saturday buy-in at Bodog.
2) Donked it up in some freerolls. Even private ones -- why do I play them?
3) Finished 17th of 82 in BloggerPods2, a tourney for bloggers. First three places won an iPod. Some donks scammed the password, snuck in, and stunk the place up. It was an interesting field -- some really terrible players and a number of excellent, well-respected bloggers. You know the usual donkey play -- all in, all in ... I was foaming at the mouth hoping for a great pocket pair to double up against one of the donks, but then I was moved to another table.

Worst part - some freeroll whore saw that I was registered in a CardsChat loyaler freeroll and asked me for the password repeatedly the entire freaking tournament..

Best part - first blogger win by Schaubs. Congrats buddy!

And ... welcome back, Waffles.

2 Comments:

Blogger WindBreak247 said...

I had people bugging me for the password to the BloggerPods freeroll for the past two weeks. There are people that just do this? See who's registered for freerolls, do player searches, and bug the shit out of em??

These people have to be the lowest lifeform of an online poker player...or at least close to it.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Schaubs said...

Thanks for the kind words sir.
I am glad we just made a big joke of the guy who kept at you for the password. He was so annoying I almost turned off my chat so I could concentrate. I wanted to punch him in the teeth, ok not really...

I am glad to get one under my belt.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home