Monday, July 30, 2007

Neteller to FINALLY begin allowing withdrawals TODAY!


Today is the day we have been waiting for for 6+ months -- the day Neteller has allowed us to withdraw our money. Of course, with all the false starts in 2007, I will believe it when my money is actually safely back in my checking account.

For those of you who have not yet withdrawn, go to http://www.neteller.com/. Since phishing is a major concern, do not use any links, but type that little addy in yourself.

Of course, notice the disclaimer you have to abide by in order to get your remaining funds. As for me, I just want my money back and have the whole ordeal completed.

I withdrew my money this morning. I will update when I actually have the money back.

Update...

The money has been transferred to my checking account as of July 31 a.m. Will wonders never cease?

2 Comments:

Blogger MurryTheCat said...

Hello Light, wasn't this a pleasant surprise?
Hope all is well, see you around

7:35 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Lightning,

Responded to your comment on my post, but just wanted to add...that is one kick ass banner!

Matt

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home