Monday, October 15, 2007

Bad Beats and Coolers

Does it get much worse than this? Keep in mind that I hardly played at all today. This all happened today:

1) Bodog poker: Got pocket 9's. Called the big blind, then called a raise. Flop was a 9 and two rags. I check. Villain makes a big bet. I re-raise. Villain goes all in and I call. Villain has K-K. The turn is a 4, pairing the board and making my boat. The river: King! One player mentioned that he already mucked the other King, so I lost to a true one outer on the river. Bye bye Bodog money.

2) Full Tilt SNG #1: Lost twice to quads in one nine-person SNG. What are the odds?

3) Full Tilt SNG #2: Got pocket 8's. Called a raise. Flop is Q-8-rag with two hearts. Although I know I should bet, I am confident the villain will, so I check. He bets, I raise, and villain goes all in. I call. Villain has Q-Q.

4) Full Tilt SNG #2: I lost almost all my chips from the previous hand. I got K-2 in the big blind. The flop is K-J-rag. I go all in. I get called by A-J. The turn is a Jack. The river is a Jack.

I hate to keep whining about some of the nasty beats I've taken lately, but I can't seem to get a break.

So how was your fucking day???

2 Comments:

Blogger KajaPoker said...

Don't ask. I actually didn't play yesterday to stop the bleeding.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Entiteit said...

Wow u seem to take the worst coolers I have read about :x
But it seems to be improving lately, right?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home