Tuesday, April 01, 2008

An Omaha H/L Royal

This was about the only thing I have to write about since my poker has sucked this week. Hopefully the Mookie will see me break out of my slump.

Nothing Like Someone Stealing Your Credit Card Info

No, it is not an April Fools Day joke, but some buttmunch somehow got my credit card number and made a ton of charges today -- including one of over $900 at Wal-Mart and one of over $1000 at Office Max.

Fortunately, the fraud folks at MasterCard are pretty sharp at picking up on unusual charges and called me today. I only hope the idiot gets caught trying to use the now-frozen card.

And that is the way that I roll, baby -- at least lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mondogarage said...

I'm not sure what's the bigger beat, having to deal with getting a replacement card, or spending $900 at Wal-Mart. ;-)

Seriously, that sucks, I hope they get caught and kicked in the junk by some rabid local prosecutor. I'll hold a special place of vengeance for them.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home