Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Goombye to the WSOP?
In what has been a nondescript spring, I let my poker game falter and now appear to be heading for merely spectatorship at the upcoming World Series of Poker.

Bodonkey Woes
After having an excellent run in the Bodonkey last fall and early this spring, I have failed to win one since the WSOP prize package was announced. Surely the increased numbers and better competition had something to do with it, but those magic cards that had been coming at Bodog just stopped coming. I made some final tables, but am sitting on the outside looking in as the final chances to hit high enough on the leaderboard are fading away. Frankly, I can't believe that I am sitting in 26th place instead of winning on a regular basis. I need a big win tonight.

BBT3 Win Needed
Over at the BBT3, I am sitting in 17th place, but have no victories among my finishes. I had a few close calls, but no victory. Last night's MATH was a disaster. I lost some chips to lucko early one, then went out when I ran up against a flopped boat. I need a win at The Mookie or Riverchasers this week.

So there you have it. It is balls to the wall time. I need to get myself adequately pissed off before the tournaments this week. I seem to do much better when grouchy ...

1 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

hang in there. if it was ez everyone would win a seat.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home