Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is There Life Beyond NL Hold Em?
Hey - second place is still second place, right? At least I fared better here than in the Mookie.

I have been really bored with online poker the past month or so. As a result, I have been playing in some different tournaments -- Omaha Hi, Omaha Hi-Low, HA, HOSE ... Surprisingly, I have been doing pretty well. I have cashed in a couple and have been on or near the bubble in some others.

I ventured into the Omaha Hi cash games on Bodog last night. The table had anywhere from three to six people at it throughout my time there. I did great, playing many hands very well and only misplaying one big hand.

Tried the Full Tilt Omaha tables earlier today. The Hi/Low table was wild -- a little too loose for me. I settled in at a $100 max Omaha Hi table, and found it juicy. I'll be back ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home